Posted by Charlotte Richmond
You will join our growing sales time to drive strategic, Information Management Consulting, Software and SaaS sales initiatives to key strategic clients.
We are looking for a quota-carrying, high performing sales person with proven experience to help us with our continued growth in our market share within one of our largest enterprise customers.
Responsibilities for this role will include generating new business and managing existing engagements in current accounts. In addition to this, you will be responsible for qualifying all leads and sales opportunities; up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships and whilst working with the wider sales team to ensure our continued growth and success.
Due to the client facing nature of this role, you will be required to travel and at times work away from home.
Requirements of the Role
The key areas of responsibility for the Account Manager include:
- Account management, stakeholder management, transformation management and business analysis within
Information Management, Business Intelligence, Content management or any Data Driven solutions
- Experience of supporting business development or pre-sales of software and professional services to Key Enterprise Accounts
- Ability to articulate propositions to C-Level across business and IT stakeholders
- Consistently able to demonstrate achievement of customer satisfaction targets
- A proven track record of supporting multiple projects in a single large account
- A proven track record of supporting large scale opportunities in a single large account
- Strong track record of meeting business development related performance targets
Essential Experience required
- Strategic account planning and demonstrable execution skills against that plan
- Ability to consistently deliver customer outcomes and meet company targets
- Passion and commitment for customer success, with demonstrable success in developing and retaining
long term customer relationships
- Strong technical aptitude with a clear understanding of Enterprise Information Management
- Proven consultative skills, including the ability to articulate a clear proposition, deliverables and business
case for making an investment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under pressure
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary with variable OTE!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org