Posted by Charlotte Richmond
Aiimi are looking for a Business Consultant to join their Strategic Consulting team. The role is for a business consultant with experience in delivering transformational change through technology and information management. Skilled in understanding user needs, business process improvement, stakeholder and benefits management and change management to ensure improvements stick and deliver value.
This is a client facing role that will see you spending time on site, therefore an ability and willingness to travel is essential.
Requirements of the Role
This role will require you to have skills in the following areas:
• Core consultancy skills; solid understanding of core consulting skills sets, ranging from discovery and
requirements gathering, strategy and roadmap development, operating model definition, and business change
• Able to provide examples of where core consulting skill sets have been applied inside or outside of a project
• Project and task management; ability to own and lead key streams of work on projects and manage or
collaborate easily with those who are involved. Trusted to be autonomous and accountable. Basic understanding
of the differences between a project, programme and portfolio, and the constructs/process for the delivery of
• Communications; exhibiting an open and transparent way of working, keeping stakeholders informed and up to
date on the matter(s) at hand, and managing expectations accordingly. Seeking feedback and being open to the
views of others
• Stakeholder management; ability to easily build rapport and relationships with clients and counterparts, and
effectively manage stakeholders needs and expectations through influencing (both upwards and downwards)
as part of project delivery and or, any services being delivered to them
• Business acumen; outcome focused (big picture in mind) with an understanding of how businesses operate and
function both strategically and operationally, and how we as a professional services partner add value to our
clients and what they are looking to achieve
• Emotional intelligence; having an awareness of the self, and of others, and being able to leverage emotional
intelligence as part of day to day interactions, to optimise relationships and be as effective as possible
• Collaborative; enjoy working with others in a collaborative fashion, and carry a flexible and open-minded
approach to work – a team player
• Adaptability; ability to adapt and pick up the pace of work at hand, as well as simultaneously manage and
coordinate multiple streams or packages of work, delivering to time, and/or managing stakeholders as part of
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org