The financial services sector continues to face growing regulatory scrutiny. This scrutiny is on both internal practices within the organisation and around the financial activities of the institutions clients. Financial institutions are increasingly required to show greater transparency and auditability of their activities.
The greatest challenge is understanding the information and data that an organisation has and then identifying the associated value and risk that this represents. Aiimi recognises that the key to compliance is control and access to your organisations and clients information and data. Aiimi can provide controlled and compliant information management solutions across all areas of the financial services sector.
- Information management assessment identifying key value information and high risk information – limiting exposure to regulatory neglect.
- Provide platforms for both legacy and new content ensuring single area of control.
- Delivery of centralised records and retention policy – providing enterprise governance of information and data.
- Provide discovery capability to identify missing data and information and ensure complete accountability and compliance.
- Increase efficiency of workers through automating compliance and regulatory need.