Digital Transformation within Local Councils – Half day free seminar
We are seeing the service expectations of our customers (staff included) continue to rise, driven by technological advances, almost universal internet access and sleek online customer experiences. Conversely, the cost of providing these services continues to fall. This combination of increasing expectation and decreasing cost presents us with an opportune time to embark on a customer-focused digital transformation. A successful program not only allows our customers to service themselves in an open, transparent and accessible manner, but also improves outcomes, reduces costs, and allows us to engage with the public more effectively.
Please join us at this event where we will learn from peers and industry experts, discuss the key challenges that needs to be addressed and take a closer look at innovative solutions that have helped local councils transform successfully.
We will learn about;
- Southwark Council- Citizen Centric Digital transformation Strategy, why, how and what?
- Critical success factors for a digital transformation program for a Local Council
- How the public institution Kommunales Rechenzentrum Minden-Ravensberg/Lippe (KRZ) transformed all invoicing and complaints processing for 30 Local Councils as part of the Digital Transformation Program
- Why BPM is of particular importance to governments following a transformational agenda?
- Glasgow City Council-UI/UX led Enquiry Management project between citizen and elected member
There is still time to sign up for this event, we are expecting it to be a great half day together, we have several Councils represented at the event already such as Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, London Borough of Lambeth, Southwark, Islington, Sutton, Tower Hamlets Council, Waltham Forest Council, Reigate and Banstead Borough Council and Brent Council.
Business Development Director Aiimi
Bookings are no longer available for this event.