Graduate Software Developer
Posted by Charlotte Richmond
We are looking for recent or soon to be graduates to join our growing Development Team, Aiimi Labs! You will have an interest in all things technical and data focused, such as Development, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and will be looking for a role that will allow you to make a positive contribution to the future of technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop a wide skill set that will see you progress within your role at Aiimi at a fast pace. You will be able to interact at a client level from the early stages of your career whilst being part of a supportive team, working with and learning from experienced colleagues.
The role requires an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. You should have a positive, can-do attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team. This is an opportunity to work on some exciting, visionary and disruptive software – candidates should be excited by the challenge that this will offer, be passionate about their work and have an amazing attitude to bring to the team!
Requirements of the Role
You will work closely with AiimiLabs on their core IP: InsightMaker. You will be part of the team who is tasked with
building Enterprise Search and analytics solutions for our charter customers. AiimiLabs combines a team of
developers, UI/UX designers and people in-between. A passion for information and how its presentation to a user
can be used to drive business value would be ideal for this role.
You might be responsible for:
• Front- and/or back-end development
• Ideation, research and implementation of InsightMaker plugins
• User Interface design
• Liaising with other members of the team, be they developers, creatives or consultants
• Software deployments and maintenance
• Customer support
• Participation in stand-ups, technical meetings and discussions
The role will be a blend of different aspects of technical and creative work – like developing a new UI or customisation or back-end functionality – wherever your skills lie. Full on the job training will be given to develop your skill set to ensure that you quickly become an effective member of the team, whilst building your knowledge base and allowing you to develop.
We would be keen to see applications with experience in some of the following areas (not necessarily in all of them!), either gained through academic learning, hands on experience or both:
• Problem solving with large volumes of data: programming, building reports, building applications etc.
• Good understanding of object orientated programming and data modelling, including relational data
• User-centred design
• Elasticsearch or other scalable search technologies
• Microsoft.NET (C#), C++ or Java
• Microsoft Azure, GCP or other cloud platforms
• Statistical analysis in utilities such as Python, R or MATLAB
This role offers the opportunity to build and or gain experience in the above technologies through on the job learning and training!
A degree, or equivalent, in a related area such as Computer Science
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email email@example.com