Motion Designer/Video Editor
August 2018 by Charlotte Richmond
Aiimi has an amazing Creative Team and we are looking for a Motion Designer/Video Editor to join us. This role will see you work with clients on exciting projects as well as collaborating with the Aiimi Sales and Marketing team on internal projects and marketing collateral.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for video and motion design, a strong eye for detail, who can comfortably work with clients to achieve their brief, whilst supporting innovative and fun internal initiatives. This role is ideal for someone who wants to grow their skills through on-the-job learning in areas such as UI and front-end coding (HTML, CSS, microsites etc.)
This role will require ad hoc travel to client sites throughout the UK.
Requirements of the Role
- Use your creative skills to produce high quality video and motion content to specification for multiple media sources, such as web and mobile
- Create a plan, concept and design for the layout of projects including storyboards and animations
- Edit video footage adding effects to enhance as required, utilising best practice, software and techniques
- Work within the Aiimi brand guidelines, enhancing these as appropriate – you’ll have the opportunity to set a creative style
- Work with our in-house illustrator to bring static drawings to life for outputs such as explainer videos and comms
- Work with the wider Creative Team on additional projects as needed, such as mocking up UI micro animations, participating in project scoping, and producing videos that show-case our processes and outputs over the course of a project
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Team on internal projects and marketing collateral. These may include video blogs and client testimonials using live footage
- Support Aiimi colleagues with presentations for client pitches and proposals
We would like to hear from people with experience in the following areas gained through academic study and/or commercial exposure.
- Experience using Adobe After Effects or similar along with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Demonstrable skills in 2D animation, 3D compositing and live action
- Ability to work to deadlines and at times under pressure, whilst producing high quality output
- Proven experience in taking a project from concept through to completion
- Previous experience working in a design studio, agency or in-house team would be ideal
- Previous experience working with HubSpot would be ideal but not essential as full training will be provided
A certification in Graphic Design, VFX or similar would be ideal, or the equivalent in hands-on experience
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email email@example.com