OpenText (ECM) Technical Consultant (Contract or Perm!)
Posted by Charlotte Richmond
We are interested in people who have a positive attitude, technical aptitude and a great ability to engage customers in discussion at all levels, including technical and business audiences. We are seeking ambitious individuals who have technical experience in a consulting role. You will want to progress to the next level in your career and become technically proficient in one or more ECM solutions. Your goal will be to learn as much as possible about your chosen technologies, inspire customers and others, create great ECM solutions and become a recognised expert in your field. Ideally you will have experience of working with OpenText products, but SharePoint, Documentum or Filenet would be good alternatives. You’ll want to join a growing organisation, with great people who are also experts in their fields, working with cutting edge technologies to complement the commercial off the shelf products that we sell and implement.
Due to the client facing nature of this role, there will be extensive international travel required with the role working on client site up to 5 days per week. All applicants must be willing and able to travel and work away from home to be considered for this role.
Requirements of the Role
As an OpenText (ECM) Consultant, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and guidance as well as
architecting and designing OpenText solutions. The role will be heavily client facing to both senior business and technical audiences, with the need to influence stakeholders at all levels and understand highly complex environments, issues and solutions. You will be a motivated EIM subject matter expert, working closely with customers and Aiimi project managers as well as business and technical stakeholders.
- Good experience of Architecture, Design, Analysis and full life cycle implementation with document management
products, especially the OpenText Content Suite Platform, including CS10/10.5/16 / SAP Document Management
- Proven experience in designing and delivering EIM solutions including installations, upgrades, content migration and patching
- Solution experience with Scanning, Email Management, Workflow or BPM tools would be beneficial
- Providing strategic guidance in implementing EIM solutions to clients
- Providing technical training to clients and managing early life support
- Experience of running and managing workshops to gather customer requirements specific to EIM solutions and
- An ability to map customers’ business needs to the capabilities of EIM technologies
- Identify and design areas where configuration or customisation of ‘out of the box’ solutions are required
- Work with cross functional teams implementing components of more complex customer solutions in and outside of ECM / EIM
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email email@example.com