Microsoft / SharePoint Consultant
June 2018 by Charlotte Richmond
The role of Microsoft/SharePoint Consultant is ideal for an experienced consultant who has fulfilled a variety of roles: Solution Architect, Lead Consultant, and Developer/Consultant. You will have delivered Microsoft Solutions projects using leading edge technologies and be a specialist in SharePoint, Office365 and .NET, and will have skills in the Microsoft BI product suite. You will have extensive experience in Microsoft applications development, application architecture and design.
Due to the seniority of this role, candidates who have held senior positions within recognised organisations, grown practices, managed P&Ls and lead teams of developers/consultants on enterprise level SharePoint/Office365 projects are encouraged to apply for the position.
Requirements of the role
As the Microsoft/SharePoint Consultant, you will be responsible for leading a team of SharePoint and Microsoft BI consultants, providing technical expertise and guidance as well architecting and designing large scale SharePoint and Office365 solutions. The role will be heavily client facing to both senior business and technical audiences, with the capability to influence and understand highly complex environments, issues and solutions.
You will be a highly motivated subject matter expert within SharePoint and Office365 and provide a technical roadmap to lead the company forward.
- Extensive experience of Architecture, Design, Analysis, Implementation and Development across SharePoint 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Demonstrable experience in Architecture, Design and Implementation across Office365, SharePoint Online and Hybrid configurations
- Proven experience in Designing and Delivering solutions using the following: Document Management, Information Management, ECM, WCM, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer Workflows, BCS, Excel Services, PowerPivot
- Large SharePoint Farm architecture, design, build and configuration including Hybrid (2016/2013 applicable)
- Delivering Business Intelligence solutions in SharePoint (2016/2013 applicable)
- Enterprise level integration of line of business applications in SharePoint (2016/2013 applicable)
- Full knowledge of SharePoint capabilities (2016/2013 applicable)ap to lead the company forward
Professional Services Manager
- IT Degree or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional – SharePoint 2016/2013/2010/Office 365
- Prince2 Practitioner
- MSP Practitioner
- SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 Architecture, Design and Development
- Office365 Administration, SharePoint Online and Hybrid Configuration
- Microsoft BI stack – PowerBI, PowerPivot and Excel Services
- SharePoint Customisation (PowerApps, Flow, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath)
- Visual Studio 2014/2012/2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016/2012/2008
- C# .NET 3.5 & .NET Web Services
- PowerShell for Office365, SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2016/2013
- Business development
- Customer engagement management
- Continues to develop a strategic relationship with Microsoft, positioning Aiimi as thought leaders in EIM
- Achieve Gold partner status (content & collaboration) by increasing certifications within the team, case studies, driving software license/Office 365 sales, and acquiring new customer endorsed projects
- Manages risk and reports appropriately to engagement and resource manager
- Uses experience to ensure high quality delivery and standards are met
- Continually improves current services and develops new service offerings
- Achieves high customer satisfaction scores
- Generates library of reusable components that can be leveraged to speed up implementations and increase margins
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues where ever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email email@example.com