SharePoint Consultant (Contract or Perm!)
Posted by Charlotte Richmond
The role of SharePoint Consultant will see you provide consulting services with a focus on Microsoft technologies,
specifically SharePoint on premises and Office 365. You will work as part of an Aiimi team, specialising in providing
SharePoint services to our varied client base. This role will see you working on client site acting simultaneously as a
SharePoint SME, working on both ongoing client projects and ad-hoc queries as part of a specialist support team. You will be able to get involved in various other internal and external projects as part of the Microsoft practice within Aiimi. This will develop your sector experience and keep you up to date in the latest technologies.
Requirements of the Role
You will act as a SharePoint SME for on-going and new projects to our clients whilst also assisting internally with sales and managed service activities. This will include working with senior team members and clients to ensure that projects are delivered successfully and to a high customer satisfaction. As you will be predominately on client site, strong communication skills are essential for this role. You must also be able to work both within a team environment and individually. Therefore, management of your own time is paramount.
This role will see you take part in the following:
• Project focused activities, at multiple clients
• Requirements gathering and workshop facilitation with a key focus on information management principles
• End to end business process automation and solution design using Microsoft technologies
• Assist the support team on SharePoint related tickets in line with the agreed SLAs
• Run training sessions with users
We would like to see applications with experience in the following areas:
• Hands on experience configuring and developing Office 365 and SharePoint Server on premises
• Experience working in both information and content management
• Previous experience in a client facing role delivering SharePoint solutions end to end
• Microsoft certifications related to Office 365 or SharePoint
• SharePoint 2016/2013/2010 Architecture, Design and Development
• Office365 Administration, SharePoint Online and Hybrid Configuration
• Microsoft BI stack – PowerBI, PowerPivot and Excel Services
• SharePoint Customisation (PowerApps, Flow, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath)
• Developing solutions in Visual Studio
• Developing solutions in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
• C# .NET & .NET Web Services
• Use of Microsoft patterns and best practice for installing SharePoint
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email email@example.com