Solution Sales Executive
September 2018 by Charlotte Richmond
You will be the face of Aiimi and the driving force in achieving new business sales targets. You will be talking and meeting with industry professionals across the UK, looking to understand their business and their current objectives. Using this information, you will be selling a range of products and solutions to match their needs.
Your goal is to successfully create as many genuine sales opportunities as possible and manage them to a successful conclusion. You will primarily, but not exclusively, be working within the utilities, engineering, financial services or local and central government sectors.
Due to the nature of this role, all applicants will need to be able to travel to client sites as needed.
Requirements of the Role
The key areas of responsibility for the Solution Sales Executive include:
- Detailed territory & account planning, building an in-depth knowledge of key target customers from a financial, operational and strategic perspective
- Creating a personal reputation as a subject matter expert within your Solution Sales area utilising social selling channels to create awareness, build relationships and generate sales opportunities
- Selling complex solutions (new business) to multiple stakeholders including C-level execs
- Opportunity management undertaking a consultative selling approach to identify and quantify a tangible return on investment through the use of Aiimi solutions
Essential Experience required
- Proven track record of generating and closing high value new business solution sales with extensive B2B sales experience
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience of the application of IT to business problems
- Goals and targets will be what you live for but it’s supporting businesses in solving their data and information challenges that inspires you the most
- You will want to be part of something special and contribute to the success of the team
- You will be a passionate individual who has the ability to challenge a customer’s way of thinking
- You will be confident with delivering a strong needs analysis to help determine how a prospect’s business requirements align with Aiimi’s solutions
- You will be articulate, with excellent communication skills, telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to manage a high number of activities, with good time management, the ability to prioritise and to remain calm and objective under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and data management skills
- Self-motivated, creative and confident in recording videos and using social media
- High standard of personal presentation, ensuring that Aiimi is represented professionally
- Tenacious, highly energised, passionate and committed, determined to achieve amazing results and make an impact, delivering to high standards and delighting customers
Responsibilities of the role
- To develop detailed account plans within targeted prospect organisations with a purpose of identifying opportunities for Aiimi Solutions
- Make good use of social media to promote awareness and interest for Aiimi solutions and products and work with the marketing and business development teams to produce campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the target market and their pain points, as well as competitor information and their strengths and weaknesses, segmentation, positioning, C-level contacts, market developments and value propositions, in order to demonstrate knowledge to prospects and maximise opportunities
- Identify, engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities
- Ensure proactive and timely updates to opportunity progress in the CRM system, so that the business has access to accurate professional reports and forecasts in real time
- Ensure consistent pipeline growth and maturation (3x target) achieved by careful forward planning and consistent implementation of strategic campaign calendar
- Build relationships at all levels and understand and successfully communicate with each level appropriately, also identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Establish potential customer requirements and showcase some of our leading-edge solutions, fielding questions and ensuring that Aiimi’s products and services are matched to the customer’s needs
- Learn about your target industry by reading, watching videos, listening to podcasts, attending industry events and seminars to prepare you for having knowledgeable, credible and transparent conversations with senior executives in the industry
- Understand and influence customer’s decision-making process and guide the customer to positive decisions and outcomes on Aiimi proposals. Utilising a value based consultative sales approach, quantifying a clear and tangible business case and return on investment to underpin the customers investment decision
- Consistently achieves required sales activity metrics and targets and achieve a positive win ratio
Degree level, diploma or equivalent education in a relevant area or demonstrable commercial experience in lieu of this.
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Generous commission structure
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Access to office-based gym and swimming pool
To apply for this role please email email@example.com