Social Media and Marketing Executive
December 2018 by Charlotte Richmond
Aiimi are looking for an experienced, resourceful and creative Marketing & Social Media Executive to lead our content creation in an exciting 2019 packed with new brand projects and marketing campaigns.
As the company’s resident social media and content marketing expert, you will give Aiimi - and our in-house developed IP - a voice, with engaging content tailored to different objectives.
You’ll plan exciting digital campaigns well ahead of key reveals, events and PR beats, whilst keeping an eagle eye on new opportunities and trends on a daily basis.
You’ll play a key role in the marketing and business development teams, contributing to sales strategy and working closely with developers, sales, designers, copywriters, video editors/animators, web developers and more.
This is an exciting and varied role for someone with a passion for technology and an understanding of why digital marketing content can be so important to fast moving, growing companies like Aiimi.
Your Key Responsibilities
This role will see you:
- Plan, schedule, deliver and measure targeted sales and marketing campaigns using our Hubspot CRM/Marketing Automation tool
- Maintain and manage Aiimi’s CRM database to execute targeted, persona-driven campaigns that conform to the requirements of GDPR
- Plan, schedule, deliver and review social media marketing campaigns for Aiimi’s official Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram accounts and other channels
- Brief, write or create brilliant content that grows our communities, engages prospects/customers and contributes to marketing strategies for a range of projects
- Brief, monitor and update our Aiimi website
- Brief/write copy for related digital content such as product bulletins and email newsletters
- Contribute to the team’s marketing knowledge by keeping a keen eye on both the market and your own campaigns, sharing your findings regularly
- Liaise with important external partners such as technology vendors, media partners and event companies in a professional and timely manner
- Represent Aiimi at public and industry events alongside the team and partners
- Enjoy the freedom to pitch in to Aiimi projects that interest you
Requirements of the Role
The requirements of this role include:
- Demonstrable experience briefing, creating, delivering, managing and analysing social, community or marketing campaign content preferably in technology or a related field.
- Excellent copy writing skills with rock-solid grammar, combined with a sharp attention to detail and the ability to write in multiple tones of voice for different formats and platforms.
- An understanding of the marketing planning process and where social media and content marketing fits into this.
- Excellent knowledge of current marketing campaign trends, and the strengths and weaknesses of the core social media channels.
- Significant hands-on experience using social media tools and web apps to schedule and deliver content.
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to drive inbound interest to our new website.
- Well-worn organisational skills for working to multiple deadlines on multiple projects at the same time, including working with external teams towards a shared goal.
- The confidence to work independently on both short and long-term tasks, and a willingness to collaborate with multiple teammates on ever-shifting projects and timelines.
- Experience of working with Hubspot to manage successful marketing campaigns would be beneficial.
- Experience analysing core marketing metrics and presenting your findings in regular reports or meetings.
- Experience with paid digital advertising campaigns is preferred, but not essential
Degree level, diploma or equivalent education in a relevant area or demonstrable commercial experience in lieu of this.
The Head of Sales and Marketing
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Generous commission structure
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
- Bi-annual company retreats
- Access to office-based gym and swimming pool
To apply for this role please email email@example.com