Posted by Charlotte Richmond
Aiimi are looking for a driven and professional individual to support the growth of Aiimi as part of our internal Talent team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a collaborative team, alongside the Talent Manager and wider Aiimi management staff, in order to highlight suitable candidates for a wide variety of roles. These will include consultants, technical SME's and operational staff. You will have experience in recruitment, either from an agency or in-house environment, but most importantly have a passion for finding the right person for the right role.
There may be the need to travel on occasion, spending time in other offices or attending events.
Requirements of the Role
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast pace environment, who is comfortable sourcing candidates through multiple channels and is able to build long-term relationships with potential candidates. Previous experience within a recruitment environment and a desire to work as part of an internal team are essential for this role. Technical experience would be ideal but is not essential.
You will represent Aiimi, often being the first point of contact with potential new hires, as well as at industry events. Due to this, strong communication skills are key to this role.
This role will require you to:
• Work with the Talent Manager and hiring manager/s to gather information on new requirements, build a detailed
job spec and advertise as suitable
• Review applications whilst pro actively sourcing potential candidates utilising personal and Aiimi networks, referrals and industry events
• Conduct in-depth pre-screen interviews and short list suitable applicants for further review
• Work across multiple roles, with varying requirements, covering both permanent and contract opportunities
• Ensure that candidates are kept up to date throughout their application process and that any questions they may
have are answered to a high standard
• Be confident using multiple tools to source suitable candidates, not just relying on job boards and or LinkedIn
• Build talent pools based on skills and geographical locations from existing and new contacts
• Promote Aiimi at industry events, building a network within relevant areas and developing a pipeline of potential
candidates for future opportunities
• Provide administrative support to the Talent team as needed, such as booking interviews, pre employment checks
and on boarding preparation
• Excellent organisation skills with an ability to prioritise your work load
Aiimi operates in a collaborative working environment and encourages all employees to work in conjunction with colleagues wherever possible, whilst also encouraging independent working.
- Competitive Salary!
- Up to 10% of basic salary in flexible benefits (to include death in service and critical illness cover as standard plus private healthcare, dental, pension etc.)
- Up to 10% of basic salary in bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays (you will receive an additional day of annual leave for every 2 years of your employment)
To apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org