Benefits of Joining Aiimi’s Partner Programme: A Guide to Success.
Here at Aiimi we truly believe in the value of our partnerships. Our partners are an extension of the Aiimi family, meaning we work together to accelerate growth, deepen customer relationships, and increase opportunities. It’s the reason we have created a partner programme and dedicated resources aligned to our partners’ needs.
Data is the lifeblood of every organisation. Used properly, data can become their most valuable asset, empowering every area of the business to achieve greater outcomes, drive opportunities, and avoid failures. The Aiimi Insight Engine gives your customers and prospects the AI-powered data insights they need to solve their biggest business challenges.
With a dedicated partner team supporting your journey every step of the way, from onboarding and enabling, through to delivery and support, you will never feel alone. Working in partnership with Aiimi gives you the opportunity to grow key accounts, reach new markets, and increase profitability.
So, get ready to embark on a journey and join the Aiimi family.
Our Partner Programme is designed with you in mind.
From day one, we’re committed to work in a way that works for you and supports your business in achieving your desired outcomes. With our Aiimi Insight Engine addressing use cases across multiple sectors as well as horizontal business outcomes, we are perfectly positioned to successfully complement or complete partners’ offerings of all shapes and sizes. It means we can create value every step of the way and stay laser-focused to drive growth for our channel partners.
As part of our ongoing commitment, we have launched a brand-new portal dedicated to empowering our channel partners with the right resources to drive success. Our purpose-built hub has all the tools, advice, marketing materials, and services our partners need within a gated, user-friendly community.
Being an Aiimi Partner has its perks.
Every partner is on a different journey. Here’s a snapshot of what’s in it for our channel partners.
- Dedicated partner team: Our commitment to you starts the moment you sign up with our established team. Led by Vicki (Partner Channel Manager) and Carlia (Partner Programme Manager), a team with over 30 years of channel experience, they understand what makes a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Customised pathways: Work with us in a way that works for you. Our partner team tailors each plan to your needs so you can succeed from day one.
- Guided training and development: From sales to implementation, we’ll provide your team with the right training and personal development to become trusted sources.
- Expert advice: Our experts take an agile approach, are easy to work with, well-resourced, and heavily invested in accelerating your success.
- Product demo support: Bespoke demos of the Aiimi Insight Engine’s core features and capabilities, tailored to your current or prospective customers, mean you can engage and enable with conviction.
- Marketing materials: From case studies to solution guides, to video content and email templates, our marketing assets enable you to confidently position the Aiimi Insight Engine as part of your offering.
- State-of-the-art facilities: Our offices are your offices. You’re welcome to use this space and host meetings of up to 100 people, free of charge!
- Lucrative partner programme: From increased market penetration to customer loyalty, our programme puts commercial benefits at the forefront of your journey.
The partnership you (and your customers) want.
When you work with us, you’re an extension of the Aiimi family. We’ll always work with you in a way that reflects our core values – brave, expert, caring, and integrity. When talking about our channel partners, Vicki and Carlia know one size doesn’t fit all. They work with partners of all shapes and sizes to build out tailored plans that drive mutual success.
By joining our partner programme, you’re one step ahead in solving your customers’ biggest challenges, without having to build new solutions or features from the ground up, saving them time and money. We’ll work together to ensure the partnership can help you unlock increased profitability, optimise value, boost customer loyalty, and facilitate scalability.
Complement your portfolio every step of the way.
We’ve helped over 150 organisations across 28 different markets on their digital and data journeys, working with well-established, trusted partners along the way. We’ve always understood the value our channel partners bring to our organisation. It’s the reason we continue to grow and invest in future partner relationships. Together, we can explore your customers’ and prospects’ biggest data challenges and get them to the answers they need, faster than ever, to drive us all to success.
Learn more about our Partner Programme.
Work with us, in a way that works for you. Fill in the form on our Partner Programme page to find out more.
Aiimi Insights, delivered to you.
Discover the latest data and AI insights, opinions, and news from our experts. Subscribe now to get Aiimi Insights delivered direct to your inbox each month.
Enjoyed this insight? Share the post with your network.
Yorkshire Water Partners With Leading AI Company Aiimi
What is metadata, and how does it help your business?
Aiimi appoints Bytes Software Services as an official referral partner for the Aiimi Insight Engine
Aiimi and Databricks partner to deliver deeper AI and analytics capabilities across shared client base
Aiimi is a proud patron of the Institute of Asset Management
Read more on Aiimi Blog
The benefits of data governance in the age of AI: delivering trust, supporting innovation